Wall’s Pastry – Newsletter Competition T&Cs
Information on how to enter the Wall’s Pastry Picnic Hamper Social Media Competition form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in the competition via tagging Wall’s pastry in your photos is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact Addo Food Group, Dunsil Drive, Queens Drive Industrial Estate.
Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the entry from the promotion.
- The promoter of the competition is Wall’s Pastry c/o Addo Food Group, Dunsil Drive, Queens Drive Industrial Estate NG2 1LU the promotional period is between 00:00 8th August 2018 and 00:00 1st September 2018
- You understand that by entering, you are providing information to Wall’s Pastry, and their affiliates
- Wall’s Pastry reserve the right to change these General Terms at any time. Any changes, which will apply from the date that they are uploaded
- No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or to win a prize, and a purchase will not improve your chances of winning; however, an email address and internet access is required
- The Promotion is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time the winner is chosen except for, employees and/or the immediate families of Wall’s Pastry, their agencies associated with this promotion, subsidiaries and affiliates or supplier
- Only one entry per person is valid using a validated email address. Where more than one entry is made only the first entry will be deemed as valid
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win
- Proof of age and eligibility may be required
- Entries will be subject to moderation. Entrants found to use multiple or falsified accounts will be disqualified
- Wall’s Pastry reserves all rights to disqualify any conduct is contrary to the intention of the prize draw or competition
- You understand that by entering, you are providing information to Wall’s Pastry and their affiliates
To participate users must:
- @WallsPastry (Facebook) @Walls_Pastry (Twitter) in a photo that depicts the entrant enjoying a Wall’s Pastry product whilst enjoying a day out
- One winner will be selected independently to win 1 x Wall’s Hamper worth up to a value of £75
- The winners will be notified by social media using the social media handle provided at the point of entry
- Claims for prizes must be made by 30th September 2018. Failure to claim a prize within this time may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner
- Prizes will be dispatched within one month of the winner responding to Wall’s Pastry
- Any taxes, insurances, or other expenses are the sole responsibility of the prize winner
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part
- Wall’s Pastry reserve the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prizes. Should the value of any prize be less than the value stated in these Official Rules, the difference will not be awarded in cash or in kind
Intellectual property & copyright:
- By entering our competition all entrants grant unrestricted permission throughout the world and not only for the purposes of this competition, to use content as part of Wall’s Pastry marketing material at any time in existence or created in the future including but not restricted to print, online, organic and paid social media, or email, including edited versions of the content
- Entrants hereby confirm that they have the right, power and authority to grant the rights to their content including consent and permissions
- Entrants undertake that any entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights and that they indemnify Wall’s Pastry for any loss, damage or liability arising should this turn out not to be accurate.
- Copyright remains with the Entrant
Personal data & information:
- Personal information (name, email, IP address) will be captured by Clarion Communications
- For further information on data held by Wall’s Pastry please contact Addo Food Group, Dunsil Drive, Queens Drive Industrial Estate
Limitation of liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, Wall’s Pastry, their agents, partners, agencies or affiliates will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate promotion entrants, nor can Wall’s Pastry be held in any way responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition, or as a result of accepting any prize.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
By entering the Contest, entrants confirm that they have read, understood and accepted these Official Rules. Any breach of these terms and conditions by the winner may result in the forfeiture of the prize.
For further information please contact Addo Food Group, Dunsil Drive, Queens Drive Industrial Estate
This competition is subject to English law. Addo Foods Ltd. C/O Wall’s Pastry Limited, Queens Drive,