With the competition heating up in the Guinness Six Nations Rugby tournament, there is just two rounds left of the famous sporting cup. Super Saturday – where the final three games take place on the same day – is just around the corner on Saturday 20 March.
Whilst we won’t divulge our favourite team to win, we will share a selection of winning snacks instead. We’ve put together some great ideas to fuel you for the games, so make sure you give them a ‘try’.
- Can’t tear yourself away from the screen? Make yourself a quick and delicious half-time snack with our microwave slices. Ready in just a few minutes and bursting with flavour, you can choose from Chilli Beef Burrito or Mexican Chicken Fajita
- As iconic as the game itself, our Jumbo Sausage Roll, made with delicious pork sausage meat and flaky puff pastry, is the perfect snack to sustain you on Super Saturday
- Double up for the matches with our Twin Pack Sausage Rolls, when one roll just isn’t enough
- Fancy something filling? Our new Great Family Favourites quiches will keep you going throughout the game. Choose from our Bacon and Cheese Quiche or our Cheese and Onion Quiche
A feast to feed the team
- If you’re watching the game with your family, why not create a sharing platter of tasty pastries for your teammates. Pair our 16 Mini Pork Sausage Rolls with a selection of dips, such as this healthier tomato ketchup
- Swap your nachos for these snack sausage rolls and serve with a delicious cheese sauce for a great match day combo
- These sweet potato fries are a pub classic and go down a treat with our 12 Cocktail Sausage Rolls
- Made for sharing, our Family Sausage Roll is bound to unite supporters of all teams with its delicious flavours – just slice and share with a homemade beetroot chutney
With these snacks, you’ll have a great day whether you’re a France fan or a Scotland supporter!
You can buy our savoury snacks at selected Asda, Tesco and convenience stores across the UK.