With the gates officially open for the first term of school, which means only one thing…the school run!
Kids often need a boost before and after school and there’s no bigger relief than reaching into your bag and finding a tasty snack to keep them going until lunch or dinner time. We’ve put together a list of family favourites that are easy, convenient fridge-staples.
- This Vegan Jumbo Roll is a great, healthier alternative for a lunchtime graze
- For an early afternoon and filling snack, our Breakfast Sausage Roll is filled with sausage, smoked bacon, egg and tomato
- Enjoy a small but satisfying snack with our Mini Pork Sausage Rolls there’s plenty to go around
After school treats
- Our new Chicken Rolls with Sage & Onion taste just like a roast chicken dinner and gives you a perfect boost of energy for before an after–school club or activity
- Enjoy a cheesy snack with our Cheese and Onion Roll, it’s a delicious alternative to the traditional pork snack and great for on the go
- Our 4 Pack of Sausage Rolls are ideal for a relaxed stroll home or sharing for the car journey
You can buy our selection of sausage rolls from a range of Asda, Tesco and convenience shops around the UK.