At Wall’s Pastry, Halloween is one of our favourite holidays of the year, so we’ve compiled a list of ‘trick or treats’ to help you celebrate the spooky season at home.
Our sausage rolls make the perfect appetisers and are quick and easy to prepare for the kids. They can be enjoyed cold or hot, the perfect way to warm up after being out in the autumnal weather.
Whether you’re looking for a snack to enjoy from the comfort of your own home or creative ideas to make your rolls a little spookier this year, we’ve got you covered.
- Our cocktail, snack or Mini Sausage Rolls are great for a classic British buffet treat – if you feeling the effects of missing the Halloween parties this year, our sausage rolls can take center stage at your household party
- Go veggie this Halloween with these Vegan Snack Rolls, they’re made with our innovative Hooba® meat-free mince, oats and secret seasoning mix
- For a healthier snacking option, our Chicken Jumbo Roll is perfect. It’s filled with sage and onion, inspired by the nation’s favourite roast dinner
- Get creative this year and try NetMum’s sausage roll ghosts recipe, they only take ten minutes to prepare and there’s enough to feed the family
- For a fiendishly good snack on Halloween, dip your sausage rolls ends in our homemade tomato ketchup to make severed bloody fingers
- Why not decorate your sausage rolls by placing olives for eyes and cutting the ends off to make jagged edges – a perfect pastry ghost
You can buy our selection of sausage rolls from a range of Asda, Tesco and convenience stores around the UK.