Chips and sausage rolls are a British teatime favourite, so we’ve created a healthier version for those looking for a balanced diet. This vegan sweet potato fries recipe with sausage rolls coats the chips with cumin, paprika and sea salt and are a tasty accompaniment to our new vegan sausage rolls. If you want a veggie version, crumble feta over the fries at the end.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
- Wall’s Pastry sausage rolls
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into fries
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 5 tsp smoked paprika
- Large pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- For a veggie version: 40g feta, crumbled
- Pre-heat oven to 190°.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together, making sure all the fries are coated.
- Spread the fries out on a non-stick baking tray and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes (giving a shake halfway through) or until crisp and golden.
- Serve with the crumbled feta and chopped parsley.