If you’re looking for an alternative edible treat this Valentine’s Day, then why not surprise your other half by turning our classic sausage rolls into a bouquet that’s guaranteed to put a smile on their face.
Our iconic sausage rolls paired with a dozen red roses, what could be better for the foodie in your life? To help you create this showstopping gift for your pastry-loving partner, we’ve put together our very own step-by-step guide.
On a roll
- It’s time to gather your materials, pick up some of your partner’s favourite rolls and place them on food–safe skewers to create your sausage flowers. Use a combination of jumbo and snack-size rolls for the best effect
- Our pack of 10 Snack Sausage Rolls make a great base for your bouquet
- Chop up our Cheese and Onion Rolls to vary your flavours and add some delicious cheddar cheese to your arrangement
- Finish off your selection with these 16 Mini Pork Sausage Rolls their succulent pork filling and flaky puff pastry per the perfect topper to your bouquet
Hogs and kisses
- Fill in the gaps with some traditional red roses for an added romantic feel
- Wrap your delicious arrangement in tissue paper and tie with a big red ribbon. If you’re a bouquet beginner, then give this handy guide a try
- Finally, surprise your pastry loving partners with this delicious, sausage roll bouquet and serve with their favourite sides and condiments
You can buy our savoury snacks at selected Asda, Tesco and convenience shops around the UK.